In an unpublished decision issued on January 11, 2013, a NJ appeals court upheld the firing of a first-grade teacher in the Paterson school district who called her students "future criminals" in a Facebook post. In the Matter of the Tenure Hearing of Jennifer O'Brien, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division, Docket No. A-2452-11T4. This ca ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week