In a precedential opinion, Baer v. U.S., the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit rejected the claims filed by defrauded investors of Bernard Madoff against the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), holding that the Federal Tort Claims Act shields the SEC from liability for an exercise of discretion, even if it is abused. The ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week