Earlier today, the New Jersey Senate unanimously approved Faustino Fernandez-Vina, Governor Chris Christie's appointment to the New Jersey State Supreme Court. Fernandez-Vina, who was born in Cuba and immigrated to the U.S. as a child, will be the second Hispanic justice on New Jersey's highest court, Justice Ariel A. Rodriguez being the other. ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week