In New Jersey, the easiest way to get tripped up in filing a breach of contract lawsuit is to misconstrue the applicable statute of limitations. As a general rule, lawsuits for breach of contract in New Jersey must be filed within six (6) years of the date the cause of action accrues. See N.J.S.A. 2A:14-1. However, clients and practitioners ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week