In complex litigation the question often arises of whether expert testimony is necessary to prove any elements of a litigant's claims or defenses. Cases are often won and lost on the basis of expert testimony. Now that you've made the decision to hire an expert will his or her testimony be admissible at trial? New Jersey Rule of Evidence (N.J.R.E. ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week