In a published decision issued on February 16, 2018, the Superior Court of New Jersey Appellate Division clarified that a trial court's decision to compel or deny enforcement of a contractual arbitration provision constitutes a "final order" that triggers the 45-day appeal period provided under R. 2:4-4. Hayes v. Turnersville Chrysler Jeep, Docke ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week