NJ Condo Lawyers
Our New Jersey law firm’s practice concentrates in real estate, including the representation of condominium and homeowner associations throughout New Jersey in the following matters:
- Bankruptcy Court representation
- Complex collection cases
- Contracts – drafting & reviewing agreements with third party vendors
- Lien enforcement against unit owners
- Foreclosure proceedings against unit owners
- Civil litigation and alternate dispute resolution.
Yes. There is the New Jersey Condominium Act, N.J.S.A.46:8B-1.