In a written opinion issued on January 12, 2015 Bergen County Assignment Judge Peter E. Doyne ordered that the State of New Jersey and several townships comply with public records requests made by North Jersey Media Group, the owner of The Record newspaper, concerning an incident that resulted in police officers shooting and killing an African Amer ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News