In a precedential opinion, Baer v. U.S., the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit rejected the claims filed by defrauded investors of Bernard Madoff against the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), holding that the Federal Tort Claims Act shields the SEC from liability for an exercise of discretion, even if it is abused. The ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News