Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Hudson County: Union City NJ Attorneys

OUnion City NJ Attorneysur New Jersey lawyers represent businesses and individuals situated in Union City, New Jersey. In addition to handling civil and criminal cases in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Jersey City, Hudson County, our lawyers also handle criminal and traffic offenses in Union City Municipal Court.

Union City NJ Attorneys

Union City NJ AttorneysUnion City NJ Attorneys

If you or your business require assistance with a legal matter in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Jersey City or the Union City Municipal Court, contact our New Jersey lawyers today. One one of our experienced attorneys will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.  For urgent matters, please call (201) 498-0400.

Hudson County Areas of Service
Experienced New Jersey Attorneys

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Print This Page Print This Page
Call Now Button