In a written decision issued on May 6, 2022, a federal judge in New Jersey dismissed a lawsuit brought by a notorious hatchet-wielding hitchhiker who accused our client, a licensed professional mental health counselor, of publishing a YouTube video defaming his character and wrongfully profiting from his name. Click here to read the Opinion. Our ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News