NEW JERSEY DEBT COLLECTION ATTORNEYS
Our New Jersey debt collection attorneys represent businesses and individuals in the collection of unpaid debts. Our law firm also handles proceedings to enforce civil judgments in New Jersey.
Our New Jersey debt collection attorneys also represent creditors in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings, corporate reorganizations, foreclosure, and actions to repossess equipment and other collateral.
With more than 24 years of experience in bankruptcy law, our law firm effectively serves its clients through all stages of the debt collection process. Beginning with state court litigation and continuing through bankruptcy proceedings. On many occasions our debt collection lawyers have successfully protected our clients’ interests as creditors in bankruptcy proceedings. This includes obtaining dismissals of bankruptcy cases filed in bad faith, protecting landlord’s rights in Chapter 11 cases, and preserving claims as being non-dischargeable in bankruptcy.
Our collection attorneys regularly handle:
- Promissory note lawsuits
- Asset repo – automobiles, trucks, machinery, construction equipment, leased equipment
- Commercial accounts receivable
- Creditor representation in bankruptcy proceedings
- Bankruptcy preference and avoidance actions filed by debtors and trustees
- Construction lien enforcement & foreclosure
- Fraudulent conveyances of real estate and other assets
- Injunctions & actions for emergent relief
- Judgment collection
- Judgment Enforcement on judgments entered in other states and countries against businesses and individuals located in New Jersey
- Landlord/Tenant proceedings & evictions
- Trade debt and accounts receivable
- Real estate foreclosure
- Tax sale foreclosure
An overview of the judgment collection procedure in New Jersey is provided by the New Jersey Judiciary, and can be found here.
Contact our New Jersey law firm today. Our debt collection practice extends statewide. We appear in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.