Our NJ real estate attorneys collectively bring over 40 years of experience in practicing real estate law. Our New Jersey real estate practice includes:
- Bankruptcy asset purchases
- Removing judgment liens discharged in bankruptcy
- Disputes over easements
- Foreclosure – representing property owners and lenders in all aspects of foreclosure proceedings
- Landlord/Tenant – prosecuting and defending eviction actions
- Real estate litigation – breach of contract, disputes over contract deposits, fraud, property damage
- Commercial refinance transactions
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Representing purchasers at sheriff sales
- Loan modifications and forbearance agreements on behalf of both borrowers and lenders
- Short sales
- Property tax certificate foreclosures
Our NJ real estate lawyers have an extensive background in litigation, and we leverage that experience for the benefit of our clients when reviewing real estate contracts. Using a “what could possibly go wrong approach?”, we view every real estate transaction with an eye toward potential litigation and thus work to negotiate a contract that is designed to protect our client’s rights in the event certain circumstances arise either before, during or even after the closing.
Real Estate Resources
Need an experienced NJ real estate lawyer by your side? Contact our NJ real estate attorneys today. One of our lawyers will respond to your inquiry within 24 – 48 hours.
For emergent matters, please call us at (201) 870-4938.
Serving Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey. Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Union County, and elsewhere in NJ.