Business & Corporate Law
NEW JERSEY BUSINESS LAWYERS
Whether you’re looking to start a new business, sell an existing business, or become a shareholder or partner in an existing company, our New Jersey business lawyers have the expertise to give you the proper counseling and advice.
Our New Jersey business lawyers counsel small to mid-size businesses and high net worth individuals in a variety of corporate and commercial transactions encompassing New Jersey law.
- Cannabis Business Law: Experienced legal counsel to cannabis businesses in all aspects of their formation and ongoing operation.
- Corporate Governance Agreements: Shareholder and operating agreements.
- Contracts: Negotiation of contracts and agreements with vendors, suppliers, licensees, distributors, and other related entities.
- Employment Agreements: Negotiation of employment agreements, restrictive covenant agreements, and joint venture agreements.
- Sales & Mergers: Representation of the parties to mergers, sales, acquisitions, and other commercial transactions.
- Corporate governance, management and control, and crisis management, including in connection with family run companies and close-corporations.
- Providing advice to majority and minority owners, partners, members, employees and other business participants, and dispute resolution among business owners.
- Loan Transactions: Representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial lending transactions.
- Creditor Representation: Representation of creditors in bankruptcy and other contexts.
- Litigation Disputes: Litigation of business disputes in Chancery Court, including injunctive or emergent relief, minority/oppressed shareholder litigation, and closely held business disputes.
Our business and practical-driven approach is designed to enable us to respond quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs and challenges. Our experienced New Jersey business lawyers are intimately involved from the start to the finish. These competitive advantages have driven our law firm’s proven success in attracting new clients, regardless of economic climate, and sustaining long relationships with existing clients.
New Jersey Business Lawyers
Contact our law firm today to discuss your corporate or other business matter, and one of our lawyers will respond within 24 – 48 hours.