Bankruptcy Court Briefs
Appearing on this page are copies of briefs authored by our New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys on a variety of topics in matters that we handled in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey. These legal memoranda are provided as a courtesy to fellow colleagues, litigants and members of the public at large and may be downloaded without charge.
The arguments appearing in these briefs are fact specific to the cases that we handled, and should not be relied upon as an exhaustive review of the law on any particular subject. The publication or download of any complimentary legal memoranda or other court documents appearing on our website does not establish an attorney-client relationship with the law firm of Shapiro Croland Reiser Apfel & Di Iorio, LLP.
The below sampling of Bankruptcy Court briefs are in PDF format and organized by subject matter.
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey
- Business Judgment Rule Settlements Bankruptcy Trustees
- Cash Collateral – Chapter 11 Debtor’s Request to Use
- Civil Contempt Bankruptcy Court
- Civil vs. Criminal Contempt | Right to Jury Trial
- Default Failure to Answer Complaint: Opposition to Vacating Default
- Exemption in Personal Injury Claims | Response to Trustee’s Objection
- Jurisdiction Core vs Non-Core Proceeding | Withdrawal of Reference
- Perfection Judgment Creditor Lien Corporate Stock NJ Law | Valuation Corporate Stock NJ Law
- Stub Rent Landlord | Administrative Claim Chapter 11
- Summary Judgment (Partial) | Opposition Summary Judgment