The New Jersey State Bar Association is recommending a change to New Jersey Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g) that deems it professional misconduct for a lawyer to commit acts of discrimination while engaged in the capacity of practicing law. The proposed amendment would adopt the current ABA Model Rule of Professional Conduct 8.4(g) which als ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week