If Governor Elect Philip Murphy keeps his campaign promise, he will be signing a bill legalizing the use, production and sale of recreational marijuana within the first 100 days of his administration. The passage of this law will force municipalities throughout New Jersey to make some tough decisions. Do they embrace the tax and other economic ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS