Can a New Jersey employer enforce an arbitration provision appearing in an employee handbook? Not if the handbook disclaims that its provisions create a contract between the employer and employee, the New Jersey Appellate Division recently ruled in a published decision. Morgan v. Raymours Furniture Company, Inc., et al.,___ N.J. Super.___ (App. Div ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week