In an recent, important decision affecting the rights of drivers charged with DWI in New Jersey, the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled that law enforcement officers in the State shall be permitted to continue the use of the Alcotest device on individuals suspected of DWI, notwithstanding flaws in the Alcotest's software that have remained since the ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News