New Jersey protects the interest of minority shareholders in closely held corporations under the Oppressed Minority Shareholder Statute, N.J.S.A. 14A:12-7. A "closely held" corporation is one in which there are 25 or less shareholders. N.J.S.A. 14A:12-7(1)(c). Specifically, N.J.S.A. 14A:12-7(1)(c) safeguards minority shareholders from “oppressi ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week