In New Jersey can an expert witness testify beyond the scope of the subject matter of his report? In limited circumstances the answer is yes so long as the party proffering the expert’s report did not treat the report as an adoptive admission in pretrial discovery. The controlling case is Skibinski v. Smith, 206 N.J. Super. 349 (App. Div. 198 ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week