The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) is the 100 pound gorilla in the room when it comes to filing for bankruptcy, because with limited exceptions income tax debts are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. The purpose of this post is to review the limited exceptions that enable individuals to discharge federal and state income taxes in Chapter 7, Cha ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News