NJ Shield Law Protects Politically Motivated Blogger In connection with a grand jury investigation undertaken by the Union County Prosecutor's Office about possible misuse of generators by public officials during Hurricane Sandy, a New Jersey Superior Court judge granted a blogger's motion to quash a prosecutor's subpoena seeking to compel the blo ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News