NJ Shield Law Protects Politically Motivated Blogger In connection with a grand jury investigation undertaken by the Union County Prosecutor's Office about possible misuse of generators by public officials during Hurricane Sandy, a New Jersey Superior Court judge granted a blogger's motion to quash a prosecutor's subpoena seeking to compel the blo ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS