Perfect timing. Just a few weeks before Super Bowl 50, a federal appeals court has rejected a class action lawsuit filed by two disgruntled football fans against the National Football League (NFL) for allegedly violating the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act and New Jersey Ticket Law regarding the sale of Super Bowl tickets. Finkelman v. National Foo ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS