Perfect timing. Just a few weeks before Super Bowl 50, a federal appeals court has rejected a class action lawsuit filed by two disgruntled football fans against the National Football League (NFL) for allegedly violating the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act and New Jersey Ticket Law regarding the sale of Super Bowl tickets. Finkelman v. National Foo ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News