We congratulate our clients, Nxgen Infotech, Inc. and Suresh Kumar, on their victory before the New Jersey Supreme Court. On May 21, 2021, the State's highest court rejected the appeal of a temporary staffing agency from a summary judgment ruling issued in favor of our clients, which resulted in dismissing the plaintiff's claims based on the expr ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News