In this post we examine New Jersey law governing a commercial tenant's rights in the context of a foreclosure suit filed by the landlord's mortgage lender. If you are a commercial tenant whose landlord is being sued in foreclosure, or a lender contemplating whether to name a tenant in a foreclosure suit then this post is a must read. A lease betwe ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS