Assume your organization or an individual in your company has been served with a federal court subpoena demanding the production of documents in connection with pending litigation in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. Further assume that your company president maintains that the document demands specified in the sub ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News