On January 11, 2021, the New Jersey Appellate Division affirmed the dismissal of a bogus lawsuit brought against our client, a temporary staffing agency, alleging lost profits and damage to the plaintiff's business relationship with its customer. The lawsuit accused our client of engaging in fraud by misrepresenting the qualifications of an IT em ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News