With states passing laws permitting the medicinal and recreational use of marijuana, there are new opportunities for attorneys to provide legal services to clients in the cannabis industry. However, New Jersey attorneys seeking to counsel clients in complying with the New Jersey Compassionate Use Medical Marijuana Act (the “NJ Marijuana A ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News