With states passing laws permitting the medicinal and recreational use of marijuana, there are new opportunities for attorneys to provide legal services to clients in the cannabis industry. However, New Jersey attorneys seeking to counsel clients in complying with the New Jersey Compassionate Use Medical Marijuana Act (the “NJ Marijuana A ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS