New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers On November 3, 2020, New Jersey voters overwhelmingly approved a ballot question to amend the state’s constitution to authorize the legal use and sale of recreational marijuana, completing a 3 year effort initiated by the legislature. Under the bill - the Cannabis Regulatory, Enforcement and Marketplace Modernization ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS