This post provides a brief summary of the statute of limitations in New Jersey as applied to claims for breach of contract and fraud. A more detailed summary of the law in this area appears in our brief filed in a motion to dismiss a lawsuit alleging breach of contract and fraud resulting from a residential real estate transaction. Statutes of ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News