Bad Faith Chapter 13 Bankruptcy NJ Much to your surprise, someone you loaned a substantial amount of money to just filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection and didn't even give you the courtesy of a phone call in advance. You receive a notice in the mail from the bankruptcy court informing you of the filing. Your only proof of the debt is a sign ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS