Under federal bankruptcy law, retirement funds are generally exempt from the claims of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings. But in Clark v. Rameker, 134 S. Ct. 2242, 189 L. Ed. 2d 157 (2014), the United States Supreme Court declared that an inherited IRA -received by the beneficiary upon death of the IRA owner - does not fall within the definition ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News