Earlier today, the New Jersey Senate unanimously approved Faustino Fernandez-Vina, Governor Chris Christie's appointment to the New Jersey State Supreme Court. Fernandez-Vina, who was born in Cuba and immigrated to the U.S. as a child, will be the second Hispanic justice on New Jersey's highest court, Justice Ariel A. Rodriguez being the other. ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News