Federal court practitioners and litigants must be mindful of the need to retain qualified and effective expert witnesses whose opinions satisfy the criteria for admissibility under the Federal Rules of Evidence, as initially established by the United States Supreme Court's decision in Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 509 U.S. 579 (1 ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News