As technology changes the law must adapt. The New Jersey Supreme Court now recognizes that email and fax are each acceptable means of terminating a residential real estate contract within the 3-day attorney review period. Conley v. Guerrero (A-65-16)(April 6, 2017). In Conley the New Jersey Supreme Court had to revisit its earlier precedent establ ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News