It is not too difficult to Imagine the following scenario. There is bitter litigation between 2 or more parties that has dragged on for several years. Each side is represented by legal counsel, and each has spent thousands of dollars in legal fees trying to posture the case in their favor. A trial is approaching shortly. The parties are each growin ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News