A litigant pursuing his or her rights in a New Jersey federal or state court must act with diligence, as civil claims are subject to specific statute of limitations - a defined time period where a lawsuit must be filed or the claim is considered stale or time barred. In certain instances though, the doctrine of equitable tolling can spare a lit ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS