A derogatory blemish on a consumer's credit report can have long-lasting effects, and present numerous obstacles to purchasing a home, leasing a car, obtaining a credit card, or securing a business loan. In a recent unpublished opinion issued by the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Grossman v. Barclays Bank, Delaware, ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News