In an unpublished decision issued on June 30, 2016, a Bergen County trial judge granted summary judgment in favor of homeowners by declaring the lender's foreclosure complaint was time barred under the 6-year statute of limitations period commencing from the maturity date of the loan. Anim Investment Co. v. Shaloub, Superior Court of New Jersey, La ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS