In this post we examine the statute of limitations applied to a bankruptcy trustee's ability to pursue fraudulent asset transfer claims also known as "clawback" claims. (This is distinct from preferential payments received by a creditor within 90 days of the debtor's bankruptcy filing - a time period where the law presumes the debtor to be insolv ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS