New Jersey real estate attorneys who act as the settlement agent in real estate transactions must take extra precautions when signing the real estate settlement statement known as a HUD-1. The HUD-1 form lists all the fees for services that the lender or broker charges to the buyer during the purchase of a property, as well as the money exchanged ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News