In complex litigation the question often arises of whether expert testimony is necessary to prove any elements of a litigant's claims or defenses. Cases are often won and lost on the basis of expert testimony. Now that you've made the decision to hire an expert will his or her testimony be admissible at trial? New Jersey Rule of Evidence (N.J.R.E. ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News