A law enacted in 2010 called the New Jersey Foreclosure Fairness Act (“NJFFA”), found in N.J.S.A. 2A:50-69 to -71, offers valuable protections to residential tenants living in foreclosed properties. Specifically, new owners of a property acquired through foreclosure are required to serve residential tenants with a detailed written notice inform ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News