In New Jersey, the easiest way to get tripped up in filing a breach of contract lawsuit is to misconstrue the applicable statute of limitations. As a general rule, lawsuits for breach of contract in New Jersey must be filed within six (6) years of the date the cause of action accrues. See N.J.S.A. 2A:14-1. However, clients and practitioners ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News