This post discusses the creation and priority of federal tax liens recorded against real estate in New Jersey that has been sold to a good faith purchaser disclaiming any knowledge of the lien’s existence. A Federal tax lien is not a piece of paper. It is a legal claim to a taxpayer’s property. It arises by operation of law when Federal tax is ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News