Can a parent ever revoke gift of corporate stock given to a child? The short answer is maybe. A gift of stock from parent to child is presumed to be a gift under New Jersey law. For the parent to revoke the presumption of a gift requires the parent to meet New Jersey's highest civil burden of proof under the 'clear and convincing' evidence stand ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News