The New Jersey Appellate Division delivered a 'clunker' to a Bergen County auto dealership by affirming a trial court judge's opinion that found the dealership violated the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act in the sale of a used Rolls Royce to a North Carolina man. Bishop vs. Richard Catena Auto Wholesalers, Inc., Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellat ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News