While it is always preferred to have a written agreement defining the type of partnership, the purpose of the partnership, the duties and obligations of the partners, distribution of partnership profits and other key terms, under New Jersey law the short answer is no. An agreement to create a partnership may be oral, written or implied by the c ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News